Hill Lockart Architects provide a wide array of services that begin at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. We create distinct experiences that reflect our clients’ needs with sophisticated designs that surpass expectations.
Our Capability Statement shows the number of different services that are available.
- Preparation and confirmation of project briefs.
- Feasibility studies.
- Schematic Design and preparation of sketch plans.
- Design Development including time and cost budgeting.
- Documentation drawings for council submissions, preparation of working drawings and specifications for construction.
- Tendering, including calling for and reporting on tenders.
- Contract Administration including site meetings and assessing progress claims.
- Post Contract Administration Analysis.
- Prime consultancy, co-ordinating other consultants and construction contracts for a wide range of services.
- Site Analysis and Master Planning, Townscape Analysis
- Issues relating to visual impact, heritage issues and traffic.
- Environmental Impact Statements.
- Landscape and Streetscape Design.
Colour Consultancy & Interior Design
- Relating to projects designed by the firm.